Compatible with WordPress 5.1, 5.2 and WooCommerce 3.7.
Full WordPress 5 compatibility.
Full Gutenberg compatibility.
Skip to changelog.
The7 | the Most customizable WordPress Theme on the Market!
The7 features full and seamless integration with WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer) and Ultimate Addons. Most our buyers agree that The7 is the best theme to be used with these plugins, up to date!
Its 1000+ Theme Options allows to craft almost any imaginable design. And Design Wizard feature lets you create a boutique-grade website design in mere minutes.
Both Wizard and advanced Theme Options can work in visual WP Theme Customizer-like and old-school backend editing modes.
The7 comes bundled with WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer), Ultimate Addons, Slider Revolution, The7 Elements, Go Pricing Tables and ConvertPlus. It is also fully compatible with most popular plugins like WooCommerce, WPML, Yoast SEO, All in One WP Migration, W3 Total Cache and many others.
You get the ultimate website building toolkit for as low as $39!
And the greatest thing about bundled plugins in The7 is that (unlike in other themes) they will not nag about purchasing them. This is especially important when you are building a website for a customer and do not want to waste time explaining that “plugins that come with the theme are perfectly legal to use without dedicated licenses; simply ignore all those warnings and purchase-me messages”.
Тeedless to say, The7 and all bundled plugins are mobile friendly (certified by Google), SEO and GDPR ready.
To make your workflow as productive as possible, we’ve created 40 (and counting) high quality pre-made websites that you can use as a foundation for website you are building.
They can be imported in a single click. And The7 will take care of installing all required plugin, content and sliders automatically!
Do not need an entire website or want to combine pages from different demos? No problem! Copy a link (URL) to a page from our demo and use Pages > Import interface to get only pages you need.
As an additional bonus you get the access to ever growing library of premium Revolution Sliders and Visual Composer templates (created by us)!
But we’re not done yet!
Theme comes with exclusive The7 Elements plugin that further enhances and extends WPBakery Page Builder capabilities. It adds dedicated post types, page templates and shortcodes/elements for Portfolio, Photo and Video Albums, Testimonials, Team and many others!
The7 has an advanced and unique page templates system. It allows to choose a header layout, sidebar, footer, and over 250 other settings for each page/post/project/etc. individually. You can even have landing pages and micro-sites within your main website with no additional set up!
Want to learn a bit more about some of The7 features?
1000+ Theme Options
Never shall you say “we can’t do that, the theme does not permit it” again! The7 features over 1000 Theme Options, making it the most customizable theme on the market. With The7 you have the power to customize even tiniest details of your website appearance!
Even a beginner can easily handle The7’s wast array of appearance customization options thanks to the Design Wizard feature. Choose preferred site layout, upload your logo, select the desired color scheme, set up preferred fonts and click the “Create” button. Wizard will create a pro-grade design based on these settings automatically!
Design Wizard is also extremely handy for rapid design prototyping.
25 versatile designs out of the box. You can use them “as is” or as a solid foundation for your unique design.
WPBakery Page Builder with Ultimate Addons and The7 Elements
According to most of our buyer The7 is the best theme to be used with the WPBakery Page Builder and Ultimate Addons. Furthermore we’ve enhanced and extended the WPBakery Page Builder with the set of exclusive post types, page templates and shortcodes/elements:
Super customizable Blog List (new!)
Super customizable Blog Masonry and Grid (new!)
Blog Masonry & Grid (legacy)
Portfolio Masonry & Grid
Portfolio Justified Grid
Albums Masonry & Grid
Albums Justified Grid
Photos Justified Grid
Photos Masonry & Grid
Before / After (an essential tool to showcase retouch work for designers and photographers)
Call to Action
Shortcodes for text editor: Gap, Fancy Media, Button, Fancy List
40 (and counting) Ready-Made Websites
The7 Comes with 40 pre-made dummy websites complete with exclusive Slider Revolution and WPBakery Page Builder templates. Check them out!
Responsive. Fluid. Retina Ready.
Your site will always look sharp and utilise 100% of screen estate on every device.
The7 has 3 individually customizable display modes: for desktops/laptops, tablets and phones.
Unlimited Header Layouts
6 basic header layouts with innumerable variations and setting for each:
Inline (menu on the right of the logo)
Classic (menu below the logo section; “centered” layout option available)
Split-header (centered logo with menu on each side)
Side (vertical header on the side of the page)
“Navigation on click” with side header (side header revealed after the click on the menu icon)
“Navigation on click” with overlay navigation (modern overlay navigation revealed after the click on the menu icon)
You can also make pages stand out with transparent, overlapping and header under slideshow options.
4 mobile header layouts. Option to select different header for phones and tablets.
Slider Revolution, The7 Elements, Photo Scroller and Porthole Slider comes bundled with The7.
This feature gives you an option to add a background image, page title and breadcrumbs (numerous interpositions) to each page/post/project/etc. individually.
Sidebar and Footer
customize the appearance of your Sidebars and Footer. Assign individual Sidebar and Footer to any page/post/project/album/gallery/microsite/etc. you like.
Multiple Showcase Options for Your Creative Works
There are many ways to showcase your creative works with The7. To name a few:
4 different slideshows
Masonry, justified grid and list portfolios and galleries
Responsive magnific popup lightbox
Dedicated Post Types for:
Plenty of Blog, Portfolio & Galleries Layouts
You can choose:
Masonry, grid or list view.
Justified grid layout for portfolio, albums and galleries
Infinite scroll / lazy loading option
Any number of columns + min. column width option
Additionally you can specify the appearance of photo album:
Unique Page Templates System
Innovative page templates system in The7 allows you to display your content like portfolio projects, blog posts or team members in a couple of clicks. Moreover, you can specify which categories to show on a certain page. Therefore, you can create an unlimited number of different portfolios, galleries, blogs, teams, etc.!
List of page templates:
Albums – justified grid
Albums – masonry & grid
Blog – list
Blog – masonry & grid
Gallery – justified grid
Gallery – masonry & grid
Portfolio – justified grid
Portfolio – list
Portfolio – masonry & grid
230+ Settings for Pages/Posts/Projects/Etc.
In The7 you can individually customize header layout and type, footer, sidebar and numerous other setting for each page/post/project/etc.
A unique page template that can be used for landing pages, one-page-sites, blank pages,.. even sites-in-site!
Select custom menu
Enable / disable top bar, header, floating menu, bottom bar
Use custom logos, logo link and favicon
Enable / disable beautiful page loading
Choose wide or boxed layout
Custom CSS field
All regular options like header, slideshow, sidebars, etc. settings are also available
Multiple menu rows / columns
Numerous additional styling options
100% WooCommerce 3 Compatibility.
That’s right – no need to mess with WooCommerce styling to fit your site perfectly. The7 will apply all required highly customized styles based on your design automatically! Specially optimised to sell digital, as well as physical, goods.
6 Premium Plugins Included!
The7 offers more value for money. It includes 6 premium plugins: Slider Revolution, The7 Elements, Go – Pricing tables, WPBakery Page Builder, Ultimate Addons and Convert Plus free of charge!
For more info on how our bundled plugins work, check out this article.
Compatible With Most Popular WordPress Plugins
Enjoy the bast in class plugins compatibility. To name a few:
Contact Form 7, WPML, All in One Calendar, Events manager Pro, Gravity Forms, WooCommerce, Yoast SEO, All in One Seo Pack, W3 Total Cache, WP Super Cache, JetPack, Luv Comments, Disqus, Geo Post, Ultimate Maintenance Mode, NextGEN Gallery, etc.
Optimised for Search Engines (SEO)
The7’s HTML5 code meets best SEO practices. It is officially mobile friendly (confirmed by google). Theme is 100% compatible with industry-leading SEO plugins like “All in One SEO Pack” and “Yoast SEO”.
Optimised for SPEEED!
Correctly set up sites build on The7 will have better loading time and scores in tests like GTMetrix and Pingdom then standard WordPress themes!
100% Translation Ready and WPML Compatible
The7 is 100% translation ready and fully compatible with WPML.
Extensive documentation. Premium Class Support for free.
Faced a problem? No worries – we have the knowledge-base, the interactive troubleshooter and our premium-class customer support service is always there to help you.
Unlimited Design Styles
Due to The7’s versatility you can create almost any design style you like. To name a few: flat, minimal, clean, iOS, macOS, OS X, material and metro design, etc.
This list is incomplete. Please visit The7 demos to see everything by yourself!
Need some help?
Faced a problem? No worries – our premium class customer support is always there to help you.
Support requests are being processed on business days from 8:00 to 17:00 (GMT 0.0) [normally] within 24h in the order they were received.
Please note that the fastest way to obtain support is to submit a request via our Support Portal: support.dream-theme.com. Requests received via ThemeForest comments and personal messages, email, Twitter or FaceBook will take much longer time to process or can be not addressed at all!
v.7.7.7 (Sep 21, 2019)
Attention! If you are updating from The7 v.7.7.5, please make sure to update The7 Elements plugin to v.2.1.7 (via Dashboard > Updates or The7 > Plugins). Otherwise, the update will cause a PHP error. 1. New: "Hotel" demo (https://the7.io/hotel/) 2. Improved: styling for Hotel Booking Lite plugin. 3. Fixed: Icon shortcode behavior when a link is not set. Other minor improvements and under-the-hood fixes.
v.7.7.6 (Sep 14, 2019)
1. Improved: Font Awesome 4 backward compatibility. 2. Fixed: issue with WPB icons not working with Font Awesome 5. 3. Fixed: issue with icon fonts not being imported when installing a pre-made website. 4. Fixed: issues with lazy loading spinner not disappearing on videos' featured images. 5. Fixed: issue with lazy loading spinner not disappearing and images not being displayed if the page is set as a blog template. 6. Fixed: issue with dt_highlight text shortcode not accepting color codes in short notation. 7. Fixed: issue with select fields being cut off in WPB front-end editing mode. 8. Google+ icon removed. Other minor improvements and under-the-hood changes.
v.7.7.5 (Sep 06, 2019)
1. Improved: Font Awesome built into the theme can now be removed in the font management interface (The7 > Fonts). 2. Fixed: Front-end Theme Options editing mode was not available. 3. Fixed: Fancy Title + Default Header combination makes Light color scheme option visible (this option should be available only for Transparent Header). 4. Fixed: Floating Top Line header settings block is visible when the Inline Header is chosen. Other minor improvements and under-the-hood changes.
v.7.7.4 (Aug 30, 2019)
1. Improved: Google reCAPTCHA option added to standard The7 forms. 2. Improved: option to disable The7 OpenGraph tags was added. 3. Improved: option to disable "Archives:" prefix was added. 4. Fixed: issue with anchor navigation scrolling to incorrect place with certain header settings combination. 5. Fixed: issue with Testimonials Carousel on orientation change/resize event on mobile devices. 6. Fixed: issue with Photo Scroller on orientation change/resize event on mobile devices. 7. Fixed: issue with blank space appearing when side header is chosen in theme options, the page template is set to Microsite and header is disabled. 8. Fixed: compatibility issue with Really Simple SSL plugin. 9. Fixed: issue with WooCommerce displaying the generic page title in archives even if the shop page has a fancy header with a custom title. 10. Fixed (hopefully): when content importer fails to correctly map and assign the content to the current users, it automatically creates a new user. Though this is WP importer's default behavior, it was causing much confusion. 11. Fixed: issue with portfolio carousel not linking to portfolio entries when all icons are disabled. 12. Fixed: visual issues with WPB interface elements in frontend mode. 13. Fixed: visual issue with WooCommerce cart microwidget. Other minor improvements and fixes.
v.7.7.3 (Aug 13, 2019)
WooCommerce 3.7 compatibility.
v.7.7.2 (Aug 06, 2019)
1. Fixed: issue with dt_core_send_mail() function. (It was possible to send messages to the blog admin even if a contact form is not present on a website.) 2. Fixed: issue with mega menu positioning when used in the side header. 3. Fixed: "icon" shortcode conflict with Fontello. 4. Fixed: issue with WPML settings not changing upon theme options saving. 5. Improved: compatibility with the "Hotel Booking Lite" plugin.
v.7.7.1 (July 19, 2019)
1. New: "Church" pre-made website: https://the7.io/church/ 2. Improved: border settings for buttons were added in Theme Options. 3. Improved: the option to remove the hover effect was added to the "icon" shortcode. 4. Improved: "stage padding" setting was added for carousel shortcodes. 5. Improved: hover settings were extended for blog masonry and carousel shortcodes. 6. Improved: the categorization position setting was added to shortcodes with categorization. 7. Fixed: issue with menu misalignment with certain settings combinations. 8. Fixed: issue with grid view not working for old Photos shortcode. 9. Fixed: issue with "exclude featured image from the album" setting hiding the media image instead of the featured image. 10. Fixed: issue with misalignment of fullwidth mega menu. 11. Fixed: issue with fancy image description and caption behavior. 12. Fixed: issue with The7 Elements plugin throwing an error when being activated with themes other than The7. Other minor improvements and under-the-hood changes.
v.7.7.0 (Jun 21, 2019)
1. New: Icon shortcode. 2. New pre-made website: Modern Business - https://the7.io/modern-business/ 3. Improved: blog list, improvements to images styling. 4. Improved: сaching of HTTP request result added to Flick widget. 5. Fixed: albums carousel does not show featured images. 6. Fixed: missing grid styles in Portfolio masonry and grid shortcode. 7. Fixed: issue with wrong active menu item indication when using anchors navigation. 8. Fixed: issue with related portfolio items zoom icon not working properly. 9. Fixed: issue with Portfolio grid > Background and animated lines > Details icon hover > Icon is not being centered. 10. Fixed: Classic header + full-width enabled creates an issue with the full-width mega menu. 11. Fixed: iOS Search microwidget shadow issue. 12. Fixed: issue with photo slider fullscreen button visibility on mobile devices. 13. Fixed: issue with cart microwidget shadow in Safari. Other minor improvements and under-the-hood fixes.
v.7.6.3 (Jun 7, 2019)
1. Improved: compatibility with WooCommerce Product Search. 2. Fixed: bug in WPBakery "Raw HTML" shortcode. 3. Fixed: issue with The7 CSS overwriting WPBakery CSS.
v.126.96.36.199 (Jun 3, 2019)
Fixed: compatibility issue with stand-alone version of WPBakery Page Builder v.6.
v.188.8.131.52 (May 31, 2019)
Fixed: issue with progress bars and counters styling (in WPBakery Page Builder v.6).
v.184.108.40.206 (May 30, 2019)
Fixed: issue with pie-charts not working (in WPBakery Page Builder v.6).
v.220.127.116.11 (released via Dream-Themes’ update server)
1. WPBakery Page Builder v.6 compatibility update. 2. Fixed: issue with progress bars not working
v.7.6.2 (released via Dream-Themes’ update server)
1. Improved: logo for "floating top line" header added. 2. Improved: new hover options for images in blog list shortcode. 3. Fixed: Mega Menu positioning issues. 4. Fixed: issue with the clients widget (images are not fitting properly and some of them are oddly sized). 5. Fixed: blog scroller (old) images showing as thumbnails on IE. 6. Fixed: issue with search micro widget shadow on iOS devices. 7. Fixed: positioning issues with sticky sidebar. 8. Fixed: issue with "make parent menu items clickable" setting not working properly.
v.7.6.1 (May 13, 2019)
1. Improvements and fixes to mega menu: - new setting for menu item description positioning; - new setting for positioning for icons (previously available for images only); - new image/icon positioning - "top, aligned left"; - improved right positioning of an image/icon; - fixed issue with image/icon top and bottom margin not working; - fixed WOOF plugin compatibility issue. 2. Improved: Mega menu features can now be disabled from The7 > My The7 interface, under "Settings" box. 3. Improve compatibility with WooCommerce Wholesale Prices plugin. 4. Improved compatibility with Germanized for WooCommerce Pro Checkout. 5. Improved: "menu order" option added to the "order by" field in post-type-based shortcodes. 6. Fixed: if a single post is set to show a page title and a menu is set to a light preset, it (menu) will be not visible. 7. Fixed: ADA compliance issue with search label id. Minor improvements to theme accessibility and other under-the hood changes.
v.7.6.0 (Apr 20, 2019)
1. New: much improved and extended Mega Menu. Note, this is still a beta feature! 1.1. Theme Options > Top Bar & Header; under "Submenu" tab, "Mega menu background settings" and "Mega menu items" block were added. Here you can setup: - mega menu background (under-layer) paddings; - columns paddings and columns width (latter works only for non full-width menus); - menu items typography, colors and paddings, etc. 1.2. Appearance > Menus; all mega menu related settings were moved under "The7 Mega Menu" button. Numerous features and corresponding settings were added, among which: - display a widget area (use with caution!); - set a background image for the menu; - hide certain menu columns in mobile view; - visually choose a menu item icon (from icon-fonts uploaded to the theme); - upload a menu item image and chose its position, border radius, paddings, etc. 2. New: now you can manage widget areas right from Appearance > Widgets interface. 3. Improved: WooCommerce 3.6.x compatibility. 4. Improved: new settings for "custom menu" and "shopping cart" microwidgets. 5. Fixed: issue with transparent headers not working properly on iOS 12.2. 6. Fixed: issue with incorrect font family for fancy header on product page. 7. Fixed: issue with "media gallery" "masonry grid" images not loading when lazy loading is enabled; also "load more" button displaying when placed inside an Album. 8. Fixed: issue with custom settings not working with new font awesome benefits icons. 9. Fixed: issue with the floating logo not showing up when there is a custom logo set in branding options, and the file is the same as the main logo. 10. Fixed: issue with next menu level indicators missing in side menu. 11. Fixed: issue with full height/width setting for buttons not working with justified menu layout. 12. Fixed: issue with images not showing up if pagination field in "Photos Carousel" is empty. 13. Fixed: issue with "Photos Carousel" doubling the number of images. 14. Fixed: issue with "Main" and "Floating" logos showing up simultaneously in mobile and tablet views. 15. Fixed: issue with "Team Carousel" bold/italic/uppercase settings not working. 16. Improved: general compatibility with plugins that use WP audio player. 17. Improved: updates related to fancy header in WPML-config. Other minor improvements and under-the-hood changes.
v.7.5.0 (Mar 21, 2019)
1. New: floating sidebar feature added. 2. New: option to choose a 404 page template (Theme Options > Archives and 404). 3. Improved: portfolio breadcrumb string setting added. 4. Improved: Font Awesome from The7 automatically injects into Ultimate Addons shortcodes. No more need to upload it separately. 5. Improved: Google Fonts list updated. 6. Improved: deprecated WooCommerce functions were replaced with new ones. 7. Fixed: issue with images lazy loading not working in Team Grid shortcode when standard pagination option is selected. 8. Fixed: issue with logo in the header "flashing" when reloading the page. 9. Fixed: issue with "hamburger" icon missing the background in mobile header. 10. Fixed: issue with anchor links not working correctly if "hide row" feature is being used. 11. Fixed: issue with autoplay not pausing on hover in carousels. 12. Fixed: issue with damaged pl_PL.mo file. 13. Fixed: issue with filtering and sorting being messed up in Blog Grid & Masonry shortcode. Numerous minor visual and under-the-hood improvements and fixes.
v.18.104.22.168 (Feb 26, 2019)
Fixed: issue with auto-slide in carousels.
v.22.214.171.124 (Feb 22, 2019)
Fixed: issue with mixed up social icons.
v.7.4.3 (Feb 22, 2019)
New demo: "Seven Weed" (https://the7.io/weed/).. strictly for medical and recreational purposes New: "back" link url setting for post types. Improved: theme will now automatically check if it's compatible with your current version of WordPress (and prompt to update it if necessary). Improved: top bar will now be visible in transparent headers below the slideshow. Attention! If you don't want this feature, simply change the page template to the "microsite" and disable the top bar. Improved: floating top line color and opacity setting added. Improved: new "search by" option for search microwidget. You can choose either to search in all post types or only in WooCommerce products. Improved: social icons updated with "telegram" icon. Fixed: issue with product carousel not loading images on scroll. Fixed: issue with duplicated animation on WPB single image. Fixed: glitch with text microwidget on mobile devices. Fixed: Issue with autoplay always being enabled on mobile devices in multipurpose carousel. Fixed: issue with logo overwriting favicon on microsite templates. Fixed: minor visual issues with icons in microwidgets. Fixed: minor visual issues with floating top line headers. Fixed: issue with fancy media element having a grey padding when set to show a self-hosted video. Fixed: issue with portfolio related projects layout being broken in IE 11.
v.7.4.2 (Feb 9, 2019)
Fixed: issue with images loading in product carousel. Fixed: issue with The7 animations in WPBakery shortcodes. Fixed: issue with microwidgets hover opacity in light preset. Fixed: potential conflict with plugins that uses TGMA library.
v.7.4.1 (Feb 7, 2019)
1. Fixed: issue with incorrect menu links when importing a one-page pre-made site. 2. Fixed: microsite "#!/up" link does not work on mobile logo. 3. Fixed: issue with album thumbnails not acting as links (mobile Chrome). 4. Fixed: multipurpose microwidgets are not translatable via WPML. 5. Fixed: text micro widgets shows up twice on mobile devices when set to display in the top bar. 6. Fixed: incorrect active link indication in anchor navigation. 7. Fixed: issue with incorrect items size in carousel. 8. Fixed: "Media Gallery Masonry & Grid". Image with video URL don't load in grid layout. 9. Fixed: submenu text transformation setting not working. 10. Fixed: issue with lightbox not working if image source is an external URL or image size is not specified in shortcode settings.
v.7.4.0 (Jan 31, 2019)
1. New: "multipurpose" microwidges for header area. 2. New (and long overdue): floating menu text color settings added. 3. New: pagination setting inside the Album post. 4. New: "uppercase" setting for text in Theme Options was replaced with "text transformation", which allows "normal", "uppercase", "lowercase" and "capitalize" options. 5. New: responsiveness settings for "custom menu" in the bottom bar. 6. Improved: font previews in Theme Options now reflect font size, line height and other font settings. 7. Improved: option to simultaneously change the font family of h1-h6 headers. 8. Improved: lazy loading will now work for carousel items. 9. Improved: deprecated jQuery functions replaced with their modern counterparts. 10. Fixed: issue with icon size setting not working in "login" microwidget. 11. Fixed: issue with "My The7" string not being translatable.
v.7.3.3 (Jan 17, 2019)
1. New "Gutenberg Creative" demo: https://the7.io/g-creative/ 2. Improved: styling of Gutenberg widgets, quotes and media & text blocks. 3. Fixed: issue with fancy title settings of shop page not being applied to WooCommerce categories and archive pages. 4. Fixed: issue when visiting "post preview" messes up settings of the original post. 5. Fixed: issue with images lazy loading not working for team masonry layout. 6. Fixed: issue with team shortcode not showing team members when switching between categories (reveal animation not working). 7. Fixed: issue with anchor navigation not working correctly when responsiveness is disabled. 8. Fixed: issue with portfolio links not being clickable with certain settings combination. 9. Fixed: issue with menu arrows misaligned in footer. Other minor improvements and fixes.
v.7.3.2 (Dec 25, 2018)
Fixed issue with icons in lists.
v.7.3.1 (Dec 22, 2018)
Fixed issue with lazy loading in WooCommerce.
v.7.3.0 (Dec 21, 2018)
1. Improved: Gutenberg block editor enabled for The7 custom post types. 2. Improved: number of fancy title responsiveness settings added. 3. Improved: basic compatibility with Sensei plugin. 4. Improved: added an option to make top bar floating. 5. Improved: "offset" setting added to carousel shortcodes. 6. Improved: number of option to add an icon to a button shortcode. 7. Improved: lazy loading of images added to the gallery shortcode. 8. Improved: compatibility with PHP 7.3. 9. Improved: .SVGs encoded into CSS are being replaced with icon font. 10. Improved: all page content is being parsed when used as an archive template. 11. Fixed: issue with "customize existing design" feature of Theme Options Wizard not working correctly. 12. Fixed: issue with too aggressive string sanitize in social icons microwidget. 13. Fixed: issue with lazy loading not working properly for blog. 14. Fixed: issue with FontAwesome icons don't show for portfolio shortcodes. 15. Fixed: issue with animation not working in some shortocedes. 16. Fixed: issue with slideshow shortcode not adjusting properly on display rotation event on mobile devices. 17. Fixed: issue with social icons showing HTML class instead of title in a tooltip. Other minor improvements and fixes.
v.7.2.0 (Dec 3, 2018)
1. New: phase one Gutenberg integration. 2. Improved: WooCommerce 3.5.2 compatibility. 3. Improved: "full demo" and "single page" tabs added to The7 > Pre-made Websites. 4. Improved: background image option added for floating headers. 5. Improved: "edit page" link added to archive template selection option. 6. Improved: an alert about "not saved changes" added when a user navigates out of Theme Options without saving them. 7. Fixed: slideshow shortcode visual glitch. 8. Fixed: issue with autoslide in Multipurpose Carousel shortcode turning on when it is disabled. 9. Fixed: issue with lightbox not opening for last image in Media Gallery Carousel shortcode. 10. Fixed: issue with The7 shortcodes have no styling when used with Templera templates. 11. Fixed: issue with Header shortcode custom font styles being overwritten with defaults from Theme Option. 12. Fixed: issue with digital download layout in WooCommerce. 13. Fixed: issue with WooCommerce product category widget drop down duplication. Other minor improvements and fixes.
v.7.1.2 (Nov 15, 2018)
Fixed bug with microwidgets not visible with certain theme options combinations.
v.7.1.1 (Nov 14, 2018)
1. Fixed: issue with broken pagination on search page. 2. Fixed: issue with last edited field of Theme Options not saving on hitting return/enter key. 3. Improved: Polish translation files added. Thanks to Rafał Grabosz! (https://themeforest.net/user/rgwsk65)
v.7.1.0 (Nov 8, 2018)
1. New: Albums Carousel shortcode. 2. Improved: "offset" setting added for blog, portfolio and album shortcodes. This setting allows to skip certain number of newest posts. 3. Fixed: issue with pagination not working in default WooCommerce shortcode. 4. Fixed: issue with some FontAwesome icons missing in WPBakery Page Builder UI. 5. Fixed: issues with "button" microwidget: - button is misaligned when icon is disabled; - "hide on desktop" setting not working. 6. Fixed: issue with search microwidget "popup background" block not working correctly. 7. Fixed: issue with style/script elements not working correctly inside carousel shortcodes. Other minor improvements and fixes.
v.7.0.1 (Oct 25, 2018)
Fixed: PHP notice on servers with older versions of PHP. Fixed: Media carousel does not generate inline styles when using child theme.
v.7.0.0 (Oct 24, 2018)
1. New (and first on the market!): import pages from The7 pre-made websites by a link (URL). Feature is available via Pages > Import interface. 2. New: icon-fonts upload interface. Available via The7 > Icons Manager. Fully compatible and deeply integrated with WPBakery Page Builder and Ultimate Addons. 3. New: super-customizable Albums Masonry and Grid shortcode. 5. New: Button microwidget. 6. Improved: WooCommerce 3.5.0 compatibility. 7. Improved: optimized usage of post meta data. This leads to smaller (and therefore faster) database. 8. Improver: search pre-made website by link (URL) added in The7 > Pre-made websites. 9. Improved: Search microwidget. 10. Improved: White label tool removes The7 references in popup messages. 11. Improved: gradient picker in shortcodes. Now (instead of 2-color gradient) you can choose as many color stops as you want. Gradient angle option is also available. 12. Improved: "buy" button added to related WooCommerce products. 13. Improved: added compatibility with WooCommerce YITH AJAX Filter plugin. 14. Fixed: side overlap setting in Blog List shortcode leads to each second featured image not being clickable on mobile layouts. 15. Fixed: issue with "standard" pagination not working in Photos Masonry and Grid shortcode. Other minor improvements and fixes.
The7 v.6 updates history: http://the7.io/changelog-v6/
The7 v.5 updates history: http://the7.io/changelog-v5/
Attention! Some images on the pre-made websites and are not included and can be purchased here.