Social Proof is a complete SaaS capable platform with integrated payment gateways for Recurring and One Time Payments that give your customers the ability to create and manage campaigns and notifications for any of their own websites while generating great analytics and having possibilities to track and keep conversions from the specific websites that the user is having.
Stripe Recurring / One Time Payments – Latest Stripe v3 implementation ( SCA Ready )
PayPal Recurring / One Time Payments
Facebook Login – Facebook Login / Registration system configurable via the Admin Panel.
Account Settings – Users can fully manange their account settings and current package.
Account Extra Details – Users can see the extra details available related to their account, such as Payments List History.
Renew / Change Package – Users can any time renew, upgrade or cancel their current package.
12+ Included Site Notification Types
Unlimited Campaigns – Users create Campaigns for any of their website domains ( can be limited via the admin panel ).
Unlimited Notifications / Widgets – Users create Notifications / Widgets for their sites ( can be limited via the admin panel ).
Custom Campaign Branding – Users are able to set their own branding of the notifications that they create.
Highly Customizable Notfications – Users can set their own settings of the notifications they create and control everything through the settings.
Notifications Statistics – Users will have a dedicated page for statistics for each of their notifications to see how they are doing.
Notifications Conversions – Users can see and track the conversions generated by specific notifications.
and many many more..
Fully Translatable via 1 File – Everything that you see on the frontend is translatable via a 1 JSON File.
Custom & Unlimited User Packages – Create / View / Update / Delete custom user packages and their available features.
Custom Pages – Create / View / Update / DeleteCustom Pages available on the website ( ex: contact, terms and conditions..etc )
Dashboard – Check out what is happening on your platform with great statistics at a glance.
Users Management – Create / View / Update / Delete all the users on the website.
Full SMTP Configuration
Statistics – See how your website is growing by checking out the Great looking charts and tables with different types of statistics based on your website.
Payments List – View and check out all the payments that happened on your website.
Set Default Language – Directly from the admin panel.
Payment Settings – For your Paypal and Stripe implementation.
Captcha / Google Recaptcha – Comes with a simple default captcha and has the option to implement Google Recaptcha.
Custom Administrative Emails – Configure emails content for Account Activation / Account Lost Password emails.
Admin Email Notifications – When your platform gets a new user or registers a new payment you will be notified.
Disable Index Landing Page – And replace it with your own.
Disable Registration – To completely lock down the website if needed.
Please read the whole documentation along with the readme at Social Proof Docs
Recommended VPS Hosting: DigitalOcean
Recommended Domain Names: NameCheap
We provide Script Installations and also Full Server Installations from stratch for DigitalOcean. Head over to SocialProof Installation for more details.
Update 1.5.2 – 2 October, 2019
- Invoicing System Implemented - Replaced Email Templating of Activation and Reset Password Email and made them editable from the language file to make them multilangual ready. - Implemented user based language change ( good for deciding what language to use when sending mails to the user ) - LostPassword now sends user language based mails - ResendActivation now sends user language based mails - Notification New Data Email now sends user language based mails - Login, Register, Lost Password, Resend Activation, Reset Password pages now are detached from the header and footer for a better UI and UX. - Register page completely redone and improved - Login page completely redone and improved - Lost Password page completely redone and improved - Resend Activation page completely redone and improved - Reset Password page completely redone and improved - Added Dsiplay CSS Rule to the footer of the notifications to avoid it getting removed by custom css on the site - Trigger Type on change, change placeholder as well - Improved pixel css resetting to not collide with styles on people's pages - Notification Settings border radius will now show a preview of how it would look like before saving - Fixed language switcher redirection issues when product is installed on a subfolder - Fixed Pixel Tracking in some particular campaign settings and domains
Update 1.5.1 – 24 September, 2019
- Campaigns creation & update bugfixes - User deletion bugfix - Fixed Notification Page Contains Trigger not being able to be chosen - Multiple other visual improvements in the Index, Admin Pages, Menu..etc
Update 1.5.0 – 21 September, 2019
- Implemented "Page Contains" Display Trigger for Notification - Implemented Conversions Count for Latest Conversion and the ability to auto rotate - Implemented the ability to use variables in the title of the notification for Latest Conversion. - Implemented new input to Collectors where users can enter their email and get the new conversions data directly to their email - Campaigns domains now will automatically work on the "www." subdomain as many people were confused about this. ( introducing the domain in the campaign and notifications would not show up because the website is actually accessed on the www. subdomain and not the root domain ). - Campaigns now have an option to trigger notifications and to work on all the subdomains of the specified domain instead of being only locked to a particular domain or subdomain. - Campaigns can now be edited - Notifications Data can now be exported to JSON - Many overall UI and UX improvements - Many overall code cleanup and performance improvements - Implemented Notification Settings Border Radius - Added Gravatar of the User to display in his account settings page and in the menu - Added the total amount of users assigned to a package in the Package list admin page - Social Share Notification will now automatically default to the page where the notification is shown for sharing url if no specific url is present. - Display Triggers for Notifications now have a limit of 10 to avoid spam - Fixed Last Conversion Notification not showing the proper conversion date - Fix problem that can appear on users which have Packages that do not exist / get deleted
Update 1.4.4 – 25 August, 2019
Update 1.4.3 – 18 August, 2019
Update 1.4.2 – 9 August, 2019
- Fixed bug where the Pixel Webhook was not there anymore - Pixel Webhook now parses the conversion data if location is sent as 'city', 'country' and 'country_code' with the proper values of the conversion ( optional ). - Updated animate.css libary to its latest version - Cleaned up some other small files
Update 1.4.1 – 7 August, 2019
- Fixed bug where the Recaptcha would not show up on the Register page - Fixed bug where Paypal One Time payments would not be fully registered by the system - Fixed bug where the Trial Package would not properly start when activated - Fixed bug where the activation email would be a 404 link - Cleaned up more parts of the new system
Update 1.4.0 – 4 August, 2019
Update 1.3.0 – 18 July, 2019
+ New Notification: "Conversions Counter" + New Notification: "Random Review" + New Notification: "Emoji Feedback" + New Notification: "Score Feedback" + New Notification: "Cookie Notification" + New: "Display Mobile" option for all notifications. If unchecked, the notifications will not be displayed on smaller screens. + New: Implemented Paypal Recurring Payments ( check documentation on how to set it up ) * Index image refactoring to make it not collide with the actual header text * Added Button Highlights on the Dashboard where the Install Script would blink if the pixel code is not installed and the Add Campaign button would blink if there are no Campaigns created yet. * Improved and fixed certain bugs on Stripe Webhook processing * Improved the styling of the pixel css for cases where the website css would interfere with the Pixel Css, making notifications look different on other websites ( in some cases ). * Rearranging the Triggers and Display tabs content of the Notification Settings page to make more sense and be more intuitive. * Admin Pages Management now shows and has the link to the created pages for better accessibility. - Fixed Admin User Edit problem where it would not save the proper package settings on the Trial / Free packages. - Fixed Admin User Edit problem where the package expiration date would not change on submission in certain cases. - Fixed potential problem with routes being handled on a windows environment. - Other several code cleanups and improvements.
Update 1.2.0 – 3 July, 2019
- Latest Conversion Notification - Added the ability to try and automatically parse converted data name to use in the Notification instead of the default text. - Added the ability to import / create your own conversions right from the Conversions Tab - Added the ability to delete conversions - Facebook Login will now try to match the email address with an existing account and log him in - Improved the pixel code for slow websites - Improved and cleaned up different parts of the system on the backend - Bugfix on Facebook Login / Registration where it would not properly create / login the account after the 2nd try - Bugfix on Pixel where the notifications would not show up if the Trigger All Pages option was disabled.
Update 1.1.2 – 2 July, 2019
- Added a form input validator for the Add Campaign Modal to help people enter the correct value - Now the login page will automatically redirect to the dashboard if the user is already logged in - Bugfix on the Admin Website Statistics Page where the date selector would not work properly - Admin Dashboard will not show latest payments widget if there are no payments
Update 1.1.1 – 30 June, 2019
- Fixed User Edit Bug where the package won't change properly when editing a user through the admin panel - Now Admins will not get locked out of the admin panel if their package is expired. - Fixed Packages Management Bug where the Packages would not be deleted from the admin panel when trying to delete them.
Update 1.1.0 – 29 June, 2019
- Implemented Custom Index URL ( to replace the index landing page with a custom one ). - Big Database Improvement for notifications tracking tables to reduce the size of the database on long term. - Added Last Activity Records in the Admin View User page. - Added Last Activity Records in the Account Details page. - Improved Responsiveness on the Index, Dashboard and Campaigns page. - Notification Widgets Fixed Positioning for Top Center, Middle Center and Bottom Center. - Live Counter Notification Bugfix where it would show the notification even though the "minimum visitors" setting is not reached. - Other behind the scenes improvements. - Improved the numbers formatting to use the decimal and thousands separator configured from the language file. - Fixed Admin Website Settings where the Test Email Settings button would not work. - Fixed Admin User Edit Bug where the settings would not save.