WooCommerce Bulk Editor Professional – WOOBE – WordPress plugin for managing and bulk edit WooCommerce Products data in robust and flexible way! Be professionals with managing data of your WooCommerce e-shop!
Compatible with WooCommerce FROM v.3.3.1 and TO the latest version
ATTENTION: This plugin ONLY for WooCommerce. If you need bulk editor for WordPress posts, pages and custom post types – YOU WILL GET IT AS GIFT FOR FREE WITH WOOBE FILES (without support)! Read more about gift here please.
Latest PHP 7.3.x – FULL COMPATIBILITY!
THE PLUGIN CAN GIVE YOU THE NEXT FEATURES
- Bulk Editing of all WooCommerce fields: attributes, categories, tags, custom taxonomies, meta fields
- Bulk Operations with variable products variations: Creating, set Default combination, Order of variations, attribute Visibility, variations Swap, variations Deleting (with selected combination)
- Filtering by all WooCommerce products fields for further bulk editing or export
- Products Export using native WooCommerce data format which allows import data back using native WooCommerce importer
- History of Bulk and Solo operations with roll-back possibility
- Add necessary Meta Fields to the system and manage by them. JSONed (serialized) metadata bulk editing is possible with nice popup where data constructor is in-built!
- Calculator for decimal fields
- Advanced operations with variable products and their variations
- Binded editing – edit several products with two clicks!
- Change prices relatively
- !Bulk Deleting!
- Nice and convenient WooCommerce Products Editor with rich HTML elements
- Instant saving of entered data by AJAX
- Automatic attach of any taxonomies related to the products for further editing
- POSSIBILITY of joint editing of the products without interference to each other. Also shop managers can be limited by their role.
- Profiles for any set of columns for quick loading
- Profiles for any filters combination for quick loading
- Short Description
- Product Type
- ALL ATTRIBUTES
- PRODUCTS CUSTOM TAXONOMIES
- PRODUCTS META FIELDS
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Sale time from
- Sale time to
- Manage stock
- Stock quantity
- Stock status
- Allow backorders
- Catalog Visibility
- Downloadable files
- Download limit
- Download expiry
- Tax status
- Tax class
- Sold individually
- Attribute visibility
- Shipping class
- Grouped products
- Purchase note
- Menu order
- Reviews allowed
- Product url
- Aff.Button text
- Total sales
- Review count
- Average rating
- Date Published
- Parent ID (for variations)
ARCHITECTURE BASED ON EXTENSIONS!
Such possibility will be interesting for PHP developers, that who want to implement their own idea and use it or/and distribute it.
COMPATIBILITY TESTED WITH
The plugin for data manipulating uses only native WooCommerce API, but we like do tests
- Compatible with – WPML
- Compatible with – WooCommerce Currency Switcher (fixed prices)
- Compatible with – YITH WooCommerce Multi Vendor
- Compatible with – Custom Product Tabs for WooCommerce
- Compatible with – WC vendors – vendors , commission- > OK!
- Compatible with – Dokan – vendors – > OK!
- Compatible with – WC Marketplace – vendors , commission, sipping/refund/exchange policy- > OK!
- more plugins, which you can test with FREE version of the plugin …
WE ARE OPENED FOR IDEAS
If you have any ideas about features you want to see in the plugin functionality we can discuss it on the Forum of the plugin
WordPress plugins & PHP scripts for business
v.2.0.4 (09-05-2019) - https://bulk-editor.com/update-2-0-4/ v.2.0.3 (11-09-2018) - Some minor fixes - Filter by authors - Filter by catalog visibility - Bulk edit by author - Bulk deleting v.2.0.2 (05-06-2018) - some bug fixes and improvements about serialized (json) meta fields bulk edit - ALT key removed from Products editor navigation v.2.0.1 (25-05-2018) - small fixes - reading of data from data base became for 300% quicker thanks to caching products objects - added ability of bulk editing serialized data in meta fields: https://bulk-editor.com/document/bulk-edit-of-serialized-jsoned-woocommerce-products-meta-data/ v.2.0.0 (26-04-2018) - release